segunda-feira, 8 de março de 2010

Thinking...


It’s late at night and I can’t sleep
Every day and every night I think about you... but never would have worked out right. I can’t be thinking of your smile. You showed me things I would never see…
You know that I love you so… enough to let you go. But it’s not worth the drama. Someone tell me… Why it’s so hard taking chances.
I don't know where you are going and I don't know why… but listen to your heart before you tell me goodbye.
Should I wait for you to call?
What I wouldn't give to kiss your sweet face …
Try as I might, I could never explain. It happened once, it happened again… I got it wrong. Too much damage, so many lies, promises broken. Now it’s too late, I’m sorry… I don't know what else I can do.
This lonely road’s becoming my new home. But I don’t stop... I just keep moving on…
Because I understand that we all need love, and I’m not afraid, I feel the love.
I ain’t giving up on love.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário