segunda-feira, 3 de outubro de 2011

A DAY

A day to myself.
Today is my day. A day for my loneliness...
You ever felt it?
Sometimes I miss my solitude…
But is not the loneliness of not having someone…
Is the loneliness of spirit
A moment for you
When the mind creates and recreates stories
That moment of fantasy, dreams and melancholy.
Not everyone understands, not everyone have this moment,
But I like that my space…
A space for my ideas, my plans and my deepest imaginings.
Today I miss my moments…
Just to feel the breeze touching my face
Open my window and watch life go
See the movement of the world…
The cars passing, people in their daily.
Today I just want to admire the nature
Watch the sunset
Just today! I need my solitude!
I need to feel the life pounding inside me
Sighing the deepest emotions
And when the song ends ...
I'll wake up and smile!

By: Caroline Brunel
03/10/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário